2013. február 1., péntek

eotd #3 - shiny grey

Egy kicsit unatkoztam délután, így összedobtam ezt a szemsminket. Kapóra jött, mert nemcsak ide, hanem a Krémmániás profilomra is feltehetem. :D

I was bored this afternoon so I decided to make this eyemakeup. Which is also good that I can upload it to my Krémmánia profile (a website where are cosmetics, creams, makeup, etc. and you can share and discuss your experience & opinion, I think it's really useful.)









Használt termékek / Products I used
Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 foundation (45 Warm Almond)
L'Oréal Paris True Match foundation (C2 Vanilla Rose)
Maybelline Affinitone Concealer (02 Natural)
Alverde Camouflage Powder
Essence Quattro Eyeshadow Palette (11 Sea my eyes)
Alverde Schwung + XXL Volumen Mascara (10 Shcwartz)
Essence Kajal Pencil (04 white)
New York Color Cheek Glow blush (651 Riverside Rose)

Hope you like it :)
xxx

2 megjegyzés:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...