2013. január 14., hétfő

notw #14 - essence colour3: boys are back in town

Mostantól "nagyobban" lesznek a képek, szerintem így jobban láthatóak meg ilyesmi. Hű, ez nagyon sablonos volt, de most nem igazán tudok fogalmazni. :D És eldöntöttem, hogy mostantól angolul is írok. Nem tudom, honnan jött az ötlet, egyszerűen csak így érzem jónak. Plusz meló, de szívesen szenvedek vele. :D

From now the pictures will be a little bit larger than the usual, because I think they're more visible in this way, etc. Wow, this was a little bit trite and weird, but I'm not really good in formulating right now, sorry... I'm tired. :D And I decided to write the posts in English too, just because I feel it good.

~

természetes fénynél - már amennyire a felhős idő engedte
in outdoor lights - as the cloudy weather let me to take photos



vakuval, a szobában
with flash, indoor



a használt lakk-duó: essence colour3 "05 boys are back in town" (2x4 ml)
the product I used: essence colour3 nail polish in '05 boys are back in town'


és az "it's just a little crush" fele
the decorating part: 'it's just a little crush'

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...